Saturday 16 April 2022

My first post!!

Hey readers,

So this is my very first post. I have no idea how to write a blog, haven't read one to my knowledge and to change this, this blog is created.

So lemme introduce myself. I am Atharav Jadhav. I live in Pune, India. Am currently 18 years old and am enrolled in the first year of my college. My college is Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology or in preferable terms VNIT. The degree that I am going to achieve is B.Tech in Computer Science. The rest of the details you can get through my LinkedIn.

The purpose of this blog is to maintain a journal I guess, to record my progress in measurable terms in how close I have come to achieving recognizable success in Computer Science.

So this is my past experience till now --

1) I know basic OOPs structures and their uses in C++ and Python, but I haven't tried any fancy codes yet. Yes, I am on Leetcode and all those sites, but am currently just revising my concepts. 2 weeks for that from now.

2) I know how to code in JAVA, I mean I am currently reading a book, but I don't yet know how to code in JAVA yet.

3) I know how to code in C.

4) I know how to make a basic website in HTML.

5) I know how to code in the Hexadecimal language of the processors 8085 and 8086.

6) I know how to enter basic data in Mongo DB.

My other achievements till now are on LinkedIn. The achievements from starting college till now (about 6 months) are -

1) Trying to get into the robotics club (IVLabs) of our college. The opening rounds question paper and their code will be in my next post itself. 

2) I have won a competition called Chamber of Commerce organized by our college's Entrepreneurship club (ECell). In that competition, we were given a successful company and we had to pitch it to the judges as if it is a startup in today's date. I got Nvidia as the company and won the first prize.

3) I play chess (rapid rating 1002) and basketball (district level) and love cycling.

4) I love astronomy, reading books and listening to music and a bit of politics. I don't sing or dance or cook, but can criticize and appreciate all the above 3 skills.

And to prove that I am a human - I still don't know how to type with 10 fingers, I still don't know how to cut my own nails and I care way too much about Nature.

My laptop specifications are - Dell Inspirion 14 2in1, 16 Gb Ram, 512 Gb SSD, intel i7 11th Gen processor and Intel Iris Xe Graphics.

So this was my basic introduction. Looking forward to sharing with you all my coding adventures as promised. Till then Peace Out!!


 My LinkedInMy GitHubMy Instagram.

PS - I have two internship offers now from a friend.

1) Developing a website for catalogues of tools and machines.

2) Building an AI for equity trading (Yes, I study that too along with FX Trading).

1 comment:

  1. Hi there Shri Atharv,
    Superb for a young man. You come across as a very passionate,determined and curious person. I'm happy.

    Wishing you all the best in your knowledge persuits.

    Baba.

    BTW,
    My email ID is
    bk_aglave@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

New Learnings Part 1

Hello Readers, So this post will be about the new things/ old concepts that I learned yesterday.  1) Pointers and references. I haven't ...